Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 cup millet (dry and raw)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, plumbs, apricots)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup grated carrot
- pinch of salt
- oil and flour to grease and flour tray
- Rinse millet in cold water.
- Cut druit fruit into small pieces.
- Bring to boil millet with 4 cups of water, dried fruit, chia seeds, pinch of salt and grated carrot. Do not stir!
- Simmer on low for 20 or so minutes, until water absorbs.
- Mix properly once it is cooked and place onto greased and floured tray.
- Bespread mixture evently on tray and bake in preaheated oven for approx. 20 minutes on 180 °C.
- Pour Chocolate Carob Cream on cake once it cools down and sprinkle it with shredded coconut.
- Baked desserts are not recommended for childred aged below 2 years. You can put aside some of the unbaked mixture for younger children and give it to them instead of the baked cake. It will be easier to digest.