- 3,5 cups shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or one vanilla bean, scraped
- 1,5 cups agave syrup
- 1,5 cups rice syrup
- 1 cup ground peeled almonds
- pinch of salt
- Ground almonds into almond flour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl combine both syrups, add vanilla, pinch of salt, a cup of ground almonds and 3,5 cups of shredded coconut.
- Knead mixture with hands until dough is formed and form dough into small balls. Place balls on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely to harden. Immediately after baking they are still soft.