for 4 cups
- 3 bigger apples
- 1 dcl water
- 500 ml plant milk (rice, almond, soy milk etc.)
- 40 g cornstarch or one vanilla pudding powder
- 1 dcl barley malt or other sweetener
- Wash the apples and cut into larger pieces.
- Put the apples in a pot together with water and salt and cook for about 10 minutes under the lid.
- Into plant milk mix a bag of vanilla pudding powder or 40g of corn starch.
- Bring to boil, add the rice syrup and let it boil for a minute.
- Mix the softened apples into smooth.
- Pour a part of the apple mixture into cups.
- then pour pudding and again the apple mixture. If you like you can use crushed biscuits on the bottom of the cup.
- Spread 1/4 apple mixture into the bottom of a cup. Top with 1/4 pudding and repeat four more times. If you like you can top the dessert with a crushed cookie.
Instead of apples you can use pears, summer apricots or peaches.
This dessert is suitable for a child around 1.5 years.