- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup fruity sugarless concentrate
- 2 tablespoons carob
- 1 tablespoon grain coffee (spelled wheat coffee, caro, vitakáva, etc.)
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 liter water
- pinch of salt
- Stir corn starch into cold water to avoid lumps.
- Add carob and grain coffee and mix thoroughly.
- In the pan, warm the oil and add the fruity concentrate.
- Add the rest of ingrediences and cook together.
- Stir the mixture very well and cook into required custard density and immediately pour the cake or desserts.
- It hardens very quickly!
- The mixture gets the right chocolate color when it is cooked.
- The topping can be eaten as a pudding – put in the bowls and let it to harden.
- You can use coconut oil instead of oil.
- You can also add chopped nuts or almonds to the topping.
- Instead of carob, you can use good quality cocoa.