standard baking sheet
- 2 cups corn meal
- 8 cups hot water
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 200 g raisins
- bowl of fresh aronia (about 1 kg)
- 2 tablespoons barley malt (or gluten-free syrup)
- 1 tablespoon oil (sesame or sunflower is best)
- pinch of salt
- Heat the water and dissolve the barley malt.
- Spread the corn meal evenly on the baking sheet.
- Then pour water with the balrey malt on the baking sheet, sprinkle raisins, add oil and salt.
- Add washed fruit.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 55 minutes. The cake is not completely stiff and the skewer is not dry, it hardens after cooling.
- After cooling, cut and serve.
- We recommend to store in the fridge.
- If you use a large amount of fruits like us, the cake will look wet and uncooked. Do not worry, turn it off and let it cool down. It stiffens and you can cut it without problems.
- Instead of chia seed you can give coconut or other seeds and the fruit can be combined with other seasonal fruit.
- This dessert is suitable for children from 1 year. It can also be made in a cake form as a birthday cake.