Ingredients (24 pieces)
- approx. 1 kg strawberries
- pinch of salt
- Wash strawberries and remove stems and leaves.
- Blend in a high-speed blender into smooth.
- Pour into ice molds.
- Let’s freeze.
- If you use ice molds, help yourself to remove frozen strawberries by rinsing them in warm water. Or just wait a minute.
- You can add to this recipe any fruit you have. The sour fruits can be served with barley malt, syrup or raisins, dates, etc.
- It is not advisable for people to consume ice foods, much less for small children (offer them agar agar desserts). Teach older kids to make the ice cream warm by chewing it and don’t eat it directly from the freezer.