- 1 cup (2 dcl) millets
- 0.5 cup ground poppy
- 0.5 – 1 cup dates
- pinch of salt
- 2.5 cup water
- date syrup
- Rinse the millets several times with cold water and put them in a pot, add the poppy seeds, chopped dates, a pinch of salt and pour cold water.
- Bring to boil, reduce the heat and boil slowly for 20 minutes. Do not mix.
- Turn off and mix it.
- Decorate with nuts, fruit and a drop of syrup.
- You can add more water during cooking.
- The cooked porridge is tasty even without any decoration.
- From this quantity I prepared 3 portions of a dessert plate.