- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- seeds of your choice (e.g. sesame and sunflower seeds)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- vanilla (not required)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients (except soda) in the bowl.
- Heat the sweetener on the coconut oil and add the baking soda mixed in 2 tbsp hot water.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix together.
- Shape cookies.
- Bake cookies in oven at 150°C (about 15–20 minutes).
Shape the cookies with wet spoon. Don’t burn them. Immediately after removing it from the oven, take off from the baking paper. Cookies are soft after removing from the oven, after cooling they are beautifully crunchy. Store them in a closed box.