Ingredients (4 bowls)
- 50g millets or 25g rice and 25g millets
- 200g natural tofu (one package)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or 5 tablespoons rice syrup (to taste)
- a bowl raspberries (about 100-150g)
- pinch of salt
- Rinse grains with cold water and cook in 4 times water with a pinch salt spoon.
- After 10 minutes of boiling, add the chopped tofu into larger cubes (it should be immersed in water) and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- By the end of cooking, the water should be mostly gone.
- If you have too much water, let cook the millets for longer without a lit (don’t mix it).
- Mix the millets with tofu, sweetener into smooth.
- Add 2/3 raspberries and mix again.
- Taste. If it is not sweet enough, add more sweetener. If you want to use barley malt, add it when millets are still on the stove, otherwise it can be very runny.
- Finally, decorate the cream with the remaining raspberries. Serving can be hot or chilled.
- You can use this cream as one of the layers in the cups.
- Instead of raspberries you can use strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or other seasonal fruits. You can divide the cream into two parts and mix each part with another fruit.
- Raspberry cream is suitable for children 1.5+ years old. Serve the cream either warm or at room temperature.