Ingredients (4 lollies)
- 200 g of frozen strawberries
- 200 g of frozen black currant or other fruit
- 2 dcl of walnut milk or other vegetable milk
- 4 tablespoons of pulp from making walnut milk (not required)
- 3 tablespoons of rice syrup
- Soak walnuts or almonds (or mix of almonds and other nuts) and make a nut milk. Keep the nut pulp.
- Mix 2 dcl of vegetable milk with rice syrup in the blender.
- Add the nut pulp and mix together.
- Add frozen strawberries and currants. It is better to leave them for 10 minutes out of the freezer.
- Mix all together into smooth and creamy structure is created and immediately serve.
- Decorate with mint leaf.
- Homemade walnut milk can be replaced with purchased milk or cream.
- This ice cream can be also put into freezer and you can make an ice lolly from it.
- You can add to this recipe any fruit you have. The sour fruits can be served with barley malt, syrup or raisins, dates, etc.
- It is not advisable for people to consume ice foods, much less for small children (offer them agar agar desserts). Teach older kids to make the ice cream warm by chewing it and don’t eat it directly from the freezer.