- 500 g strawberries
- 600 ml plant-based yogurt
- 200 ml malt / rice syrup
- a handful of mint
- a handful of lemon balm
- to decorate strawberries and mint
- pinch of salt
- Wash the strawberries and place in a blender together with a pinch of salt, yogurt and mint and lemon balm leaves.
- Mix for a few minutes at the highest speed.
- Taste and sweeten if necessary.
- Serve Smoothie decorated with mint and strawberry.
- For celiac disease or gluten problems use rice syrup.
- If you are used to healthy desserts without sugar and strawberries are very ripe, you will not need to sweeten or just a little. Beginners will have to give more malt / syrup.
- Store cool and consume best now.
- The dessert is suitable for children from 1.5 years.